To our valued customers,
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our highest priority. We constantly watch and follow all the recommendations from the MN Health Department, HealthCare.Gov and WHO to help to reduce and prevent the spread of the virus. We observe all the food industry hygiene standards such as HACCP, GHP, FAO Hygiene codex and the food storage principles. We carefully respect the 4Cs of food safety: Cleaning, Cooking, Chilling and Cross-contamination. Our staff received proper on-the-job training on the matters of personal higiene and COVID-19 prevention. So far, no staff member has been exposed to any person tested postitive for Coronavirus.
We would like to take a moment to inform you about the steps and changes we are taking to address our shared health and safety concerns on COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
We are taking the following precautions at our restaurant:
1. Multiple daily sanitizations of the surfaces throughout the restaurant.
2. Provide hand sanitizer to the customers and staff at the restaurant.
3. Educate our staff on handwashing and more precautions on personal hygienes.
4. Have sick and safe time leave in place
6. Curb-side delivery by parking your car in our parking lot, once you arrive, call the restaurant 612-276-5061 or text 612-578-4859 and we will bring your order to your car.
To minimize interactions, we would like to encourage you to use our ONLINE ordering at NAVIYAS.COM. This is a new feature we have implemented which will reduce your time in the restaurant and of the passing of credit cards or cash. However, orders can still be placed by calling the restaurant at 612-276-5061
We are grateful for your support and please stay safe,
Kim & Naviya LaBarge